This Explorer Case is a very cheap way of keeping your expensive or fragile items safe the next time you take a trip. Not only are they waterproof, but dust proof too! Perfect for you if you have camera equipment to take with you on holiday.
They're ex MOD and although a little knocked about, they still have lots of life left in them.
After this is a genuine Explorer Case!
- Resistant to harsh temperatures (-33°C / +90°C)
- Chemical resistant
- Humidity resistant
- Made from Copolymer Polypropylene
- Internal slots for optional panel mounting brackets or panel mounting rings
- Latched close
- By releasing the back screw, lid becomes set to slide-off when opened at 70°
- Corrosion proof hinges
- O-ring seal
- Made and designed in Italy
- The valve may be damaged
- No foam inserts
Explorer Case Sizes
We have several explorer case models in stock.
See the list below for their sizes (Length x Width x Depth):
- MOD 2712
- Internal: 276 x 200 x 120 (mm)
- External: 305 x 270 x 144 (mm)
- MOD 2717
- Internal: 276 x 200 x 170 (mm)
- External: 305 x 270 x 194 (mm)
- MOD 3317
- Internal: 330 x 234 x 170 (mm)
- External: 360 x 304 x 194 (mm)
- MOD 3317W
- Internal: 330 x 350 x 170 (mm)
- External: 360 x 420 x 194 (mm)