Ground Anchor System
Ground Anchor System with two end attachments for secure winching and lifting.
Perfect for anyone who takes there off road driving seriously.
This Ground Anchor System complete with base plate and pins.
Drive the long pins provided, through the holes in the base plate, to give you an extremely strong platform.
You will then be able to attach d-shackles and/or Lifting Hooks to the anchor for a solid anchor point.
We've sold these to Landrover owners, climbing clubs and tree surgeons. Anyone who needs a secure anchor in remote and difficult to reach locations.
Once the stakes are driven in, this Ground Anchor System isn't going anywhere...
Ground Anchor System Description:
- Ground Anchor Base:
- 10 mm thick steel
- 2 x 40 mm anchor points
- 1 x horizontally aligned hole 25mm diameter
- 1 x vertically aligned hole 25mm diameter
- 8 x stake holes
- 8 x Forged ground anchor stakes
- Sharp leading edge
- 950 mm long
- 30 mm diameter anchor point 35mm from top
- Some signs of long-term storage
- Some superficial rust and/or scratches
Ground Anchor System and Method Of Installation
- Place base in the required location
- Drive Ground Anchor Stakes through holes at alternating angles
- Attach winch